Saturday, June 1, 2013

Welcome to my mission blog!

Hey guys!

This is Erin. Tomorrow I get set apart as a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have been called to serve in the Ventura, California Mission! I'm so excited! My mother will be updating and running this blog with things that I'm doing and with my new addresses. For now, here are my MTC and Mission Office addresses in case you want to send me anything! Love you guys :)

My Provo MTC address:

Sister Erin Valarie Cusick
JUN17 CA-VEN
2009 N 900 E Unit 125
Provo UT 84602

Send other letters to the mission office until I find out where my first assignment is going to be:

Sister Erin Valarie Cusick
California Ventura Mission
3301 West Gonzales Road
Oxnard, CA 93036
United States

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All mail for Erin goes to the Mission home address which is the one in Oxnard, California. They forward it on, just the way they do it in this Mission. First class for letters (which is how they are always sent I believe) and Priority for packages. Thanks Vicki

    ReplyDelete